Simple 5 Ingredient Fruit Salad
The BEST 5 Ingredient Fresh Fruit Salad | Whether you signed up to bring fruit to a summer BBQ or just want a bowl in the fridge to snack on all week you need to try this easy recipe. Make ahead for your next party because it feeds a crowd! This healthy salad is perfect for the holidays, for parties, or breakfast and brunch. Watermelon, cantelope, grapes, blueberries, and the delicious tropical flavors of pineapple make this simple recipe truly special!
Servings: 20 people
- 6 cups watermelon, peeled and cubed (1/2 watermelon)
- 4 cups cantelope, peeled and cubed
- 4 cups green grapes, washed
- 2 cups blueberries, washed
- 2 20 oz cans pineapple chunks (drained) or 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks
Remove watermelon and cantelope rinds. Cut into cubes (chunks). Add to a large bowl.
Add in pineapple chunks, grapes, and blueberries. Gently stir until all the fruit is distributed evenly. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.
(Optional) Use mini cookie cutters to create cute shapes from the melon to place on top of the finished salad!