7 Ingredient Skinny Eggroll Bowl
Chinese food in a bowl is always a winner, but easy and healthy Chinese recipes are even better. This clean eating, vegetable packed, turkey sausage (or pork) combination is sure to cure any takeout cravings you have. Whether you are following Whole 30, low carb, Weight Watchers, 21 Day Fix, Paleo, or Thm (Trim Healthy Mama), you will love the newest gluten free recipe on the block!
Servings: 4 people
- 16 oz spicy ground turkey sausage, browned
- 16 oz package of coleslaw
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced whites used in recipe and greens used as garnish
- 5 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tsp ground ginger powder
In a large pan, brown turkey sausage.
Next, add in bag of coleslaw, red pepper slices, whites of onion, and grated garlic. Saute with browned meat for 2-3 minutes.
Last, mix in ground ginger powder and soy sauce. Saute another 2 minutes and serve warm!
Top with greens of onions and enjoy!