This 9- Layer Mexican Dip does not disappoint with it’s fresh and bold flavors.
Need an easy, healthy and fun dish to take to your next potluck or party?
Who doesn’t love layers of fresh ingredients piled high?
This dip will be the hit of your next get together. Guaranteed.
The fresh ingredients in this Mexican dip are really what make it shine.
Layers of refried beans, spicy Greek yogurt and sour cream mixture, avocado, salsa, lettuce, cheese, fresh tomatoes, green onions, and black olives.
Is your mouth watering yet?
2- 15 oz cans refried beans
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
1 cup sour cream
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp ground chili powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp lime juice
1 1/2 cups Salsa
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 can sliced black olives
1 cup freshly diced tomato
1/4 cup chopped green onion
Tortilla chips are a great addition to this dip, but try dipping veggies in it as well. We love to serve our 9- Layer Mexican Party Dip with Beanitos Tortilla Chips.
Beanitos, you may ask?
They are a chip made of beans and are low glycemic, high in protein and gluten free!
They come in many varieties with our favorites being this white bean tortilla chip and the black bean and sea salt variety. I’m giving you fair warning, these chips may become your next addiction.
So remember…no matter how healthy they are you still shouldn’t eat the whole bag. I’m sorry, I really am. I know that is not what you wanted to hear, but here at Grounded and Surrounded we just want you to be healthy. 🙂
Mexican 9- Layer Party Dip
- 9x13 pan
- 2 15 oz cans refried beans
- 1.5 cups shredded cheese divided
- 2 avocados sliced thinly
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp ground chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1.5 cups Salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 cup freshly diced tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Spread refried beans on bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese, layer sliced avocado on top of cheese.
- Mix sour Cream, Greek yogurt, chili powder, cumin, and lime juice. Spread sour cream mixture over avocado layer.
- Add salsa and most of the sliced olives.
- Then add shredded lettuce and tomato.
- Sprinkle remaining ½ cup cheese, extra olives, and green onion on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips, carrots, and bell pepper slices.