By: Sarah Koontz
I am always looking for ways to use up all those beautiful eggs I get from my chickens. That is why I created these 5-Ingredient Devilicious Eggs! There is just something about a deviled egg, isn’t there? Whenever I show up to a party with a tray of deviled eggs, I immediately become the belle of the ball. Men love these little bites, and I get such a kick out of watching them dig in. (Sammi says she wishes her husband didn’t like them so much. Why do boys have to be…well…so stinky sometimes? LOL).
I love how frugal and simple this recipe is, it has truly become a go-to for me when I am asked to bring party food. It is gluten free, and packed with protein. Winner-Winner-Chicken-Dinner!
Gone are the days of only making deviled eggs at Easter. I bring them year round! Dare I say, I do believe mine are extra delicious because they are from my own chickens. Yes, my feathery girls really should get the credit, but who are we kidding, I will take it! I’m shameless, I know.
5- Ingredient Devilicious Eggs
- 12 eggs, hard-boiled
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- a few dashes paprika
- salt and pepper
- Slice in half lengthwise the hard-boiled eggs and remove the yolks.
- Mix all ingredients together and stuff the 10 halves of each egg with the filling. You will have 2 egg whites leftover. Darn it, I know 😉
- Lightly sprinkle the tops of each finished egg with paprika and salt and pepper if you choose.
- www.GroundedAndSurrounded.com Sammi and Sarah from Grounded & Surrounded are committed to sharing all things Healthy! Heart, Home, & Habits. Our recipes focus on whole food ingredients and vibrant flavors.