I am always looking for ways to use up all those beautiful eggs I get from my chickens.
That is why I created these 5 Ingredient Deviled Eggs!
There is just something about a deviled egg, isn’t there?
Whenever I show up to a party with a tray of deviled eggs, I immediately become the belle of the ball. Everybody loves these little bites, and I get such a kick out of watching them dig in.
I love how frugal and simple this recipe is too, it has truly become a go-to for me when I am asked to bring party food.
These deviled eggs are gluten free, dairy free, healthy and packed with protein. Winner-Winner-Chicken-Dinner!
5 Ingredient Deviled Eggs
-12 eggs, hard-boiled
-4 Tbsp mayonnaise
-1 Tbsp dijon mustard
-2 tsp apple cider vinegar
-a few dashes paprika (optional)
– green onion, chopped (optional)
-salt and pepper
Deviled Eggs Instructions:
1. Slice in half lengthwise the hard-boiled eggs and remove the yolks.
2. Mix all ingredients together and stuff the 10 halves of each egg with the filling. You will have 2 egg whites leftover. Darn it, I know 😉
3. Lightly sprinkle the tops of each finished egg with paprika and salt and pepper if you choose.
4. Enjoy this little beauties!
Gone are the days of only making deviled eggs at Easter. I bring them year round-church picnics, homeschool events, BBQs, all.the.things! Dare I say, I do believe mine are extra delicious because they are from my own chickens. Yes, my feathery girls really should get the credit, but who are we kidding, I will take it! I’m shameless, I know.
Here are some other 5 ingredient recipes you will love!
5- Ingredient Devilicious Eggs
- medium sized bowl
- 12 eggs, hard-boiled
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- a few dashes paprika optional
- 1 green onion, chopped optional
- salt and pepper
- Slice in half lengthwise the hard-boiled eggs and remove the yolks. Set the 24 egg whites aside.
- Mix together the egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, apple cider ingredients, and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Stuff the 10 halves of each egg with the filling. You will have 2 egg whites leftover. Darn it, I know 😉
- Lightly sprinkle the tops of each finished egg with paprika or green onion if you choose.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat!