Raise your hand if you can eat the same delicious recipe on repeat?
This Chinese Chicken Slaw Salad is the recipe for you.
You will literally be dreaming about it day after day!
I love how easy this coleslaw salad is to prepare. My favorite part?
The incredible flavors! This recipe is so fresh and bright and DELISH!
Naturally, this clean eating recipe is both gluten free and dairy free. Plus, for those that are counting calories it is around 240 calories per serving.
One recipe makes enough for four meals. Oh ya, and there is no refined sugar in the dressing! Only 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar.
Chinese Chicken Slaw Salad Ingredient List:
16 oz tri color coleslaw
1 red bell pepper, julienned
2 large chicken breasts
4 green Onions, sliced
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped finely
White sesame seeds (optional)
5 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1 1/2 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
2 Tbsp coconut sugar
3 Tbsp water
1 Tbsp rice vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
Where are my meal preppers? Lunch makers? Simple recipe lovers? This Chinese Chicken Slaw Salad recipe is perfect!
Keep the slaw salad, diced chicken and sauce stored separately until you are ready to prep your lunch for the day. Then stir all the ingredients together in a sealed container and grab a fork. It’s that easy.
The prepared Asian salad can easily keep it’s crunch for up to 6 hours. I can’t attest to how well the cabbage retains it’s crunchy texture after that.
No matter what, the flavors are always on point! Just keep the 3 “main” ingredients separate until you are ready to devour this recipe.
Lastly, if you are needing a quick dinner that you don’t have to heat your oven on those warm summer days, give this Chinese Chicken Slaw Salad a try!
Chinese Chicken Slaw Salad
- large spoon
- 16 oz tri color coleslaw
- 1 red bell pepper julienned
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 2 large cooked chicken breasts chopped into bite sized pieces
- In a large bowl, big enough to hold all the salad ingredients, add all the veggies.
- In an 8 oz mason jar, add all the sauce ingredients. Whisk the ingredients well. It may take a few minutes for the sugar and ginger to dissolve.
- If serving the entire salad, mix all the salad and sauce ingredients along with the diced chicken breasts. Mix until all ingredients are coated with the dressing. Top with white sesame seeds or fried noodles, if desired.
- If you are eating this salad in batches store the salad, dressing, and chicken separately. Add 1/4 of the salad mix, 1/4 of the diced chicken, and 3 Tbsp of dressing. Mix together and enjoy!
Oh ya, if you are curious about some of my other favorite lunch salads check these out!
PS….Click on the image to see the recipe!