These Holiday Spiced Almonds are simply delicious!
I love that these beauties are gluten free, dairy free and only slightly sweet. We have enough sweet sweets this time of year, right? A little sweet and savory is what I love most!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year and these sweet almonds will only make it that much more wonderful! Trust me, you have to make these and have them for your family and friends to munch on during holiday parties.
Holiday Spiced Almonds Ingredients
-8 cups whole almonds make sure they are plain or raw
-2 egg whites
-2 Tbsp cold water
-3/4 cup white sugar organic unrefined if possible or monk fruit sweetener
-1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
-1/8 tsp sea salt
These Holiday Spiced Almonds have become a tradition in our home each and every year!
I simply can’t imagine watching our favorite Christmas movies without them!
You can serve them all season to guests as well. Whether you leave them out in a dish or package in cute bags to give this recipe is always loved.
Here are a few more Christmas favorites!
I love this cake for a protein packed breakfast or dessert!
This is my Grandma’s recipe and it’s not Christmas until we bake them. 🙂
This easy recipe is free from most allergens including soy.
A brownie mix and peppermint essential oil is all you need!
This is a simple and pretty fudge to give to teachers or as neighbor gifts.
These Christmas Spiced Almonds are also so pretty on a cookie tray too!
I think next time I make these almonds I will use monk fruit sweetener to make them sugar free, dairy free, and gluten free. All the frees but with all the flavor!
So tell me, have you tried Holiday Spiced Almonds yet?
If not, I am so excited for you to try my recipe!
Holiday Spiced Almonds
- 2 baking sheets
- 1 large bowl
- 8 cups whole almonds make sure they are plain or raw
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- 3/4 cup white sugar organic unrefined if possible
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp almond extract increases depth of almond flavor
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Grease 2 large jelly roll or rimmed baking sheets.
- Put almonds in large bowl. Mix egg whites with cold water and pour over almonds. Stir until all nuts are moistened. Add cinnamon to sugar and stir. Sprinkle with salt, and continue to stir until all of the almonds are covered in the sugar mixture.
- Spread evenly in one layer on rimmed baking sheets. Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely. Store in airtight container. These also freeze well!