Can we just appreciate how beautiful these Air Fryer Fish Tostadas are?
All those colors and textures combine into the most AMAZING meal!
Think “transported straight to the beach sipping margs and eating fish tacos” amazing. 🙂
When Gorton’s asked if I wanted to participate in their lastest campaign featuring their crispy battered fish fillets I was game.
The real kicker…they wanted to feature air fryer recipes and you know how much I love my air fryer.
It’s my favorite appliance and I would make everything in it if I could. 😉
The battered fish fillets were not only crispy but absolutely tender and flaky on the inside not dry or mealy. Gosh, I was just so impressed with the flavors and textures.
Add in the gorgeous veggies and lime crema and I. Am. Sold.
YOU will be too!
Air Fryer Fish Tostadas Ingredients:
Crispy Battered Fish Fillets (I used Gorton’s brand in the yellow bag)
Pico de Gallo
Shredded purple cabbage
Lime Crema ( 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, 2 Tbsp lime juice, 1/4 tsp garlic salt)
Queso fresco or cotija cheese, crumbled
These healthy tostadas are the perfect weeknight meal or Cinco de Mayo recipe.
Try them with gluten free tostadas or omit the queso fresco for dairy free tostadas. You can also use plant based yogurt for the lime crema if lactose is an issue.
I wouldn’t recommend omitting the lime crema though because it adds the best flavor. It really ties the whole recipe together.
You can use fish sticks in place of fish fillets too! Just use what ingredients you have on hand. Mini bell peppers in place of cabbage is an option too. You do you, Boo!
Pick up pico de gallo, gauc, and diced veggies at the store to save time. If I have the time I love to make my own because the flavor is better but either option works. 🙂
Okay! There ya have it. Happy eating, friends!
Air Fryer Fish Tostadas
- 1 air fryer
- 1 cutting board
- 1 knife
- 2 bags fish fillets or 2-4 fish fillets/person
- 8 tostada shells
- 2 cups guacamole
- 2 cups pico de gallo
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup queso fresco or cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- In a small dish, whisk together plain Greek yogurt, lime juice, and garlic salt. Set aside.
- Bake fish fillets according to directions. I prefer to use an air fryer for maximum crispiness at 400F for 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Then layer ingredients: tostada shell, guacamole, 1-2 fish fillets, pico de gallo, cabbage, lime crema, queso fresco.
- Enjoy! Store any leftovers separately in the refrigerator.
Yummy! What a great way to mix up your Taco Tuesday routine. I’d love to share this tomorrow for my week in rewind recap. Cheers!