This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. I owe a BIG THANKS to Wal-Mart for carrying such healthy food options like Maranatha Almond Butters and all the delicious ingredients used in this recipe! #StartAHealthyRelationship #CollectiveBias #CBias
I don’t know about you, but my breakfasts can get a little monotonous.
Smoothies and eggs with sauteed veggies are my go-tos day after day.
However, this Breakfast Banana Split is a welcomed addition with it’s fresh fruit, healthy fats from the MaraNatha Creamy No-Stir Almond Butter, and protein from the plain Greek yogurt!
Want to see something cool? Hover over the photo above to click through and purchase MaraNatha Almond Butters from Walmart.com!
Is there anything better than nut butters? Seriously. I have yet to meet one I haven’t liked. Aside from this healthy Breakfast Banana Split, my family and I love pairing MaraNatha Creamy No Stir Almond Butter with other fruits, veggies, and whole grain options.
My daughter loves “hooking up” her MaraNatha Creamy No Stir Almond Butter with sliced apples for a healthy snack option at school as well as spreading it on her morning whole grain toast.
Don’t even get me started on my husband eating this almond butter by the spoonfuls straight from the jar! Ha!
MaraNatha and Wal-Mart are definitely helping all of us create delicious and better-for-you snacking and meal options.
Plus, these butters taste absolutely delicious and pure!
As one of America’s largest producers of high quality natural and organic nut butters, MaraNatha is the perfect choice for nut-lovers who enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
Can I get an amen for healthy lifestyles still including banana splits? Woot woot!
I am partial to the MaraNatha No Salt or Sugar Added Almond Butter much like my obsession with plain Greek yogurt. I think it’s because I prefer to add my own sweetener and salt to my meals.
Funny thing is I actually keep them beside each other in the fridge like little soul mates. 😉
So who’s ready to #StartAHealthyRelationship with MaraNatha?
Tell us what whole foods you will “hook up” with MaraNatha Almond Butters when snack time rolls around!
Psssttt…I almost forgot!…You all know I hunt for ALL.THE.DEALS. when it comes to my grocery trips with the help of Ibotta and paper coupons. So be sure to click HERE to get cash back at Wal-Mart with the Ibotta app on these ahhhhhmazing MaraNatha Almond Butters. Hello, more cash in my pocket!
Alright, without further adieu let’s get you the recipe for this delightful and fun breakfast!
Breakfast Banana Split w/ MaraNatha Almond Butter
- 1 banana, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1 cup fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1-2 Tbsp MaraNatha Creamy No-Stir Almond Butter
- Peel your banana, cut it in half lengthwise. Place the 2 banana pieces side bt side in a shallow bowl or on a plate.
- In a small bowl mix the plain Greek yogurt and vanilla extract together. Pour on top of the bananas.
- Spread berries and granola on top of yogurt and drizzle with the MaraNatha Creamy No-Stir Almond Butter. If your almond butter is not "pourable", scoop it into a small bowl and heat for 15 seconds in your microwave. Then drizzle on top of your banana split to complete your healthy breakfast recipe!